• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager gets his carry card yanked

****! Is that on tonight ? ;)
tivo.jpg :)

I've read all this................ and I only have one thing to say. All the thugs and the homeboys that threatened to riot and tear up the cities if Obama didn't get elected..... really hurt his chances of winning...... didn't it?

Luke

I have to say this is the most simple and clarifying statement, I have seen about this entire affair. I wish I would've thought of it.

Dumpling filled with pork, or chicken, or beef, or vegetables, etc. They are the bomb digity dank.

******** that does sound delicious! I'd ask the wife to make some, but she's too citified, sounds like something a country girl needs to make. I'll get osme next time I stop at the chinese joint.

Can't fight the US military? Tell that to North Korea, North vietnam, the Taliban and Al-Qaeda and the Iraqi resistance fighters. Liberals cant fight. Thats why they want the guns..

Also factor in military and police are humans, americans. Majority of them are not thrilled about dear ruler.

Truth is, most Americans are to fat and happy to care. They might piss and moan. But to get a fire under someones ass like you would in Syria or Egypt, enough to cause a revolution. Nope, not unless this economy collapsed, then, maybe.

That is the sad truth. A good bit cant even afford a gun, they just want their obama phone and snap card...

Which one of these won any major battles?

The American fighting man is the best equipped, best trained, battle hardened soldier in the world. He has been frozen, baked, and exhausted without any quit in his soul.

I agree with the Thomas Jefferson quote "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure." However, one needs to make sure he is not John Belushi yelling "who's with me? Let's go!" running out by himself.

I have to say this is the most simple and clarifying statement, I have seen about this entire affair. I wish I would've thought of it.

Problem is yeager as a Youtube holder, instructor and all the other crap he does, is considered by some to be a "spokesman". The media doesn't see you or I training at the range safely, being responsible gun owners and mature adults. People like Yeager that fly off the handle making threats that could be considered "terroristic" are nothing but ammo to be used against us. Saying he'll "start killing people" makes us all look extremely violent and blood thirsty which is what the media already thinks about us. He just pretty much gave feinstein and everyone else more ammo. I'm not going to lie, I'm gonna fight if I have to, but til the time comes, be mindful of what you say.

******** that does sound delicious! I'd ask the wife to make some, but she's too citified, sounds like something a country girl needs to make. I'll get osme next time I stop at the chinese joint.
They sell them in the frozen food section at most stores. Boil in an inch of water covered for 8 minutes, then pull the lid and boil the water off. My 11 year old can make them and he burnt microwave Mac and cheese.

Back
Top Bottom