• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager gets his carry card yanked

I hate to say it, but jackasses like Mr. Yeager are the reason anti-gunners think we are all nuts. Next time he should think before he makes such a foolish statement.

They sell them in the frozen food section at most stores. Boil in an inch of water covered for 8 minutes, then pull the lid and boil the water off. My 11 year old can make them and he burnt microwave Mac and cheese.

Hot damn I'm going grocery shopping next time my wife goes, sounds good as hell!

True that my recent Glock convert. I'm sitting here hurting because I couldn't stop dipping. ;(

I'm the same way with pizza, my lil ass will sit down with a large pizza and walk away stuffed as hell...It's so bad that if it's just me and my boy eating, I'll get a 3 meat treat for me, then get him his own peperoni cheese sticks, just so I'm not wasting good pizza lol.

I have to say this is the most simple and clarifying statement, I have seen about this entire affair. I wish I would've thought of it.

Thanks, it is just my observation. I have little confidence in the average American White Male, the fight was stumped out them in the years following 1862. They will not band together, they will not fight for what is due them and in almost all cases...... they will surrender their rights in the name of being compliant. The last of the brave American Men passed away as our grandfathers died out.

Luke

From a legal standpoint, are they able to do this? As I said before, what he said was stupid, but if they are doing this without the authority, then the guy deserves support, or else it can happen to any of us. And btw I thought he was a loud mouth long before he did this, but even loud mouths deserve due process.

This is from the TN state code.
39-17-1352. Suspension or revocation of license.

(a) The department shall suspend or revoke a handgun permit upon a showing by its records or other sufficient evidence that the permit holder:

(1) Is prohibited from purchasing a handgun under applicable state or federal law;

(2) Has not accurately disclosed any material information required by § 39-17-1351;

(3) Poses a material likelihood of risk of harm to the public;

Sounds like exactly what they said was the reason. Gee it's almost like they knew that was in there.I don't see where the State had any choice given the all to public comments of Yeager.
Not saying I like it but that is the price you pay when asking permission.

Back
Top Bottom