• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager's interview with Chris Cox of the NRA.

Barbwire

Default rank 5000+ posts
An Old Has Been
16   0
Reaction score
Never have cared much for Yeager, I guess it is just a personality thing but this is a great interview with Chris Cox who is head of NRA-ILA. It sure helps with my faith in the NRA when many including me thought they had sold us out. I sure feel much better after watching this and plan on getting off my check book and sending the ILA some money to continue the fight.I know it is a fairly long video but well worth your time.

Can you imagine the money it costs to go against droves of limitless taxpayer funded lawyers that are dead set against our gun rights?
This is what the ILA is up against.
It’s sad but not only is money needed but just as importantly educating the ignorant about guns and gun safety.

I think the reason why many who are so outspoken and adamant about gun bans is because they personally are so messed up in the head emotionally they could never trust themselves with guns and I’ve heard liberals say that many times.
They say they don’t carry a gun because they would shoot everyone that pissed them off.
Or, and they’ll never mention this, kill themselves with one because they’re so emotionally effed up.
So they are afraid that there are too many effed up people such as themselves so they want to make their world safer by banning them all.
Common sense, responsible gun ownership is something they just can’t understand and quite frankly I think they envy us because we can function in society without whipping out our guns and shooting everyone we disagree with.
We are self reliant and responsible and liberals hate those ideals which is why they want the government to be so far up everyone asses because they like how it feels personally.

Can you imagine the money it costs to go against droves of limitless taxpayer funded lawyers that are dead set against our gun rights?
This is what the ILA is up against.
It’s sad but not only is money needed but just as importantly educating the ignorant about guns and gun safety.

I think the reason why many who are so outspoken and adamant about gun bans is because they personally are so messed up in the head emotionally they could never trust themselves with guns and I’ve heard liberals say that many times.
They say they don’t carry a gun because they would shoot everyone that pissed them off.
Or, and they’ll never mention this, kill themselves with one because they’re so emotionally effed up.
So they are afraid that there are too many effed up people such as themselves so they want to make their world safer by banning them all.
Common sense, responsible gun ownership is something they just can’t understand and quite frankly I think they envy us because we can function in society without whipping out our guns and shooting everyone we disagree with.
We are self reliant and responsible and liberals hate those ideals which is why they want the government to be so far up everyone asses because they like how it feels personally.

Nail meet hammer.
They fight for radical muslims, death row inmates, rapists, etc and fight just as hard to abort innocent babies. That tells me plenty but is just one example of their ideas of justice. I see how they treat the unarmed and defenseless. Practically everything they stand for is completely void of anything normal. I say they are diabolical.

And Cox is back peddling after the NRA caved like a bunch of spineless turds after Las Vegas. Their immediate response told me they are completely out of touch with their constituents just as much as any of the other DC leeches.

And lastly, Yeager is not the voice we need to represent us.

Don't have the full 44 minutes to watch the Yeager/Cox suckfest. Jump to 5:20 to hear the lie about what the NRA said/did post Vegas.

“The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations,” said Wayne LaPierre, the NRA’s CEO, and Chris Cox, executive director of the NRA Institute for Legislative Action, in a joint statement."

**** the NRA!

Back
Top Bottom