• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep aficionados I need your opinion

No disrespect DD but I believe your a lil older and maybe somewhat decrepit. With this in mind you might not enjoy getting in and out of this rigs compared to your present rig. I’ve had 4 in the past and the last one was a true pita! Everything else was great except the ergonomics. IMHO and you asked. Happy Holidays 8

No disrespect DD but I believe your a lil older and maybe somewhat decrepit. With this in mind you might not enjoy getting in and out of this rigs compared to your present rig. I’ve had 4 in the past and the last one was a true pita! Everything else was great except the ergonomics. IMHO and you asked. Happy Holidays 8

I welcome all advice, as to employing it depends..This will be a seldom used backup ride, I have several friends that have them...I drove 25 hrs with a brother of mine, 5 years ago to Maine non stop..You are correct as cramped.. But up here it's needed for several reasons. Thanks for taking the time to give me your thoughts!

I'm happy with my 2015 with the 3.6. I use it for a daily driver so I just keep the stock 255/75R17s on it. I get 20ish mpg. I usually keep the back seat out for a little extra cargo room. Is it as comfortable as my Explorer? Nope but it is a hell of a lot more fun. I actually prefer it for road trips personally but around 8 hours each way is as far as I've taken it so far.

Years ago I had a Grand Cherokee with the 4.0 and the rest of the car eventually fell apart, but that engine would not die.

I know this post is about you and not me but just wanted to share my experience as a fairly new Jeep owner.

Back
Top Bottom