• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jefferson County, Ga. Club looking for 2 members

SOUTHERNHUNTER

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Southern Hunters Hunting Club is establishing a new club this year, and will need 2 more members for the 2015 season. The club property is located on Eden Church Road area in Jefferson County. We are looking for 2 mature responsible and ethical hunters. This lease is a little over 662 acres with good deer and turkey population from what our research is telling us. The property has some hardwood, planted pines, a large creek that runs on the whole left side of the property, several creek bottoms thru the property, two large food plots that will have club stands on them for all members to use , and a large wet weather area. There are also several Saw tooth oaks, and fruit trees that have been planted on the property in past years. A primative campsite will be established this year, with hopes to get power next year.
Some of the club rules are..... 5 deer limit per membership, members can’t bring any guest until after November 10th, and 2 primary stands per member. . Rules are simple and common sense however will be strictly enforced. This is a family friendly club. Membership is 875.00 a year @ 9 members, and must be filled as soon as possible.
Got questions or want to discuss the club call or text me at (706)825-3413 . I may not reply right away due to my work schedule. Thanks,
Joe

Back
Top Bottom