• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jesse Hernandez Debuts as First Male New Orleans Saints Cheerleader

After reading these comments I remember why I don’t go to church. Hope your service this morning is over that whole “ judge not lest he be judged “ thing. Oh right I forgot, Christians.
You were going to the wrong Church. I don't know who the guy is, what he does, or what he supports so I'm not making any comments about his cheerleading. Haven't watched them perform and I don't watch football anyway.

I think the fact he may be dancing more provocative/feminine is what bothers a lot of guys. Unfortunately professional cheerleading is becoming less about team spirit and more about giving guys something to ogle at anyway. I would probably prefer my daughter be a band geek!

In the picture posted by the OP the dude looks like he is dressed in plain clothes. I figured he would he have would a uniform like:
2015-04-30-1430364789-6550680-1-thumb.jpg

655333410-612x612.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-04-30-1430364789-6550680-1-thumb.jpg
    2015-04-30-1430364789-6550680-1-thumb.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 4
You were going to the wrong Church. I don't know who the guy is, what he does, or what he supports so I'm not making any comments about his cheerleading. Haven't watched them perform and I don't watch football anyway.

I think the fact he may be dancing more provocative/feminine is what bothers a lot of guys. Unfortunately professional cheerleading is becoming less about team spirit and more about giving guys something to ogle at anyway. I would probably prefer my daughter be a band geek!

In the picture posted by the OP the dude looks like he is dressed in plain clothes. I figured he would he have would a uniform like:
View attachment 1748795

View attachment 1748793
Now that sounds like a pretty good evaluation. As far as the wrong church goes , in all honesty I really don’t care for church or church people in general. I’ve spent most of my life in baptist, catholic, Methodist churches, I’ve even been in mosques in Iraq and Dubai. I truly believe that you can have your belief and someone else can have theirs and you both be correct. Religion is kinda like a penis, it’s ok to have one, it’s ok to use it when needed and it’s ok to think yours is the best. It’s not ok to whip it out every chance you get and beat people with it, or shove it down the throat of everyone you meet then criticize them for not being grateful. Just my opinion

Never said ignorant. Intolerant absolutely. But I understand why. It’s called cognitive dissonance.
It's only cognitive dissonance if you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Like someone saying the Bible says Christians aren't to judge. Or that the south is categorically intolerant. That most certainly would cause it. Since Atlanta is repeatedly voted the "most Gay city" I can see how you despise Georgia's intolerance.
I've lived a number of places as well. The most intolerant place by far was Chicago. But they are very hi-brow about it, so there is that.

Now that sounds like a pretty good evaluation. As far as the wrong church goes , in all honesty I really don’t care for church or church people in general. I’ve spent most of my life in baptist, catholic, Methodist churches, I’ve even been in mosques in Iraq and Dubai. I truly believe that you can have your belief and someone else can have theirs and you both be correct. Religion is kinda like a penis, it’s ok to have one, it’s ok to use it when needed and it’s ok to think yours is the best. It’s not ok to whip it out every chance you get and beat people with it, or shove it down the throat of everyone you meet then criticize them for not being grateful. Just my opinion
Did they try to teach class in those churches? Was that your issue with them?

It's only cognitive dissonance if you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Like someone saying the Bible says Christians aren't to judge. Or that the south is categorically intolerant. That most certainly would cause it. Since Atlanta is repeatedly voted the "most Gay city" I can see how you despise Georgia's intolerance.
I've lived a number of places as well. The most intolerant place by far was Chicago. But they are very hi-brow about it, so there is that.
Well since you seem to have all the biblical answers, please quote where it says gays are perverts? Also while you are at it , quite where it says it’s ok for priests to molest little boys while hiding behind the church. Where it says it’s ok to randomly make judgments about people you don’t know and “judge them” in the name of your religion. I’ll wait. But btw I have read the Bible. The Koran, the Torah. As well as lord of the rings and several other books with zero historical FACTS. It’s a good book but a prime example of moral extortion on a basic level. If you want to base your life on it that’s fine for you but remember all throughout history “religion” has treated women as property and classified any given group as bad. I personally don’t think that the pics of people being thrown from buildings are because of being homosexual. If you spent ANY time in Afghanistan you’d know that it’s actually common for them to have sex with younger males even dressing them as girls. Many of the customs and cultural differences are way behind us civilized westerners but at one time in Christian history they did the exact same things. Seems not a week goes by when a Baptist youth minister isn’t charged or the 300 priests in Pennsylvania that were involved in a pedophile ring.

And reread cognitive dissonance. You automatically dismissing someone else as not knowing what they are talking about is kinda the point. Just remember there are billions of other people on this planet who don’t believe what you do. But only YOU are right

View attachment 1747896

It wasn’t the preseason game the Saints were about to play against Arizona that worried her — the dance instructor hardly watches football. What mattered to her was how her son, Jesse, would fare in his debut as the first-ever male member of the Saintsations, New Orleans’ NFL dance team.

New Orleans Advocate
Just another reason to not watch this stupid stuff.

Back
Top Bottom