• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jobsite tactical weapons light

Dchance

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
43   0
Reaction score
Stop by the local Tractor Supply store in Fayetteville about a week ago looking for some other items and like normal browsing the isles. Turned around and there was the flashlight section and at eye level and the first to catch my eye was a weapons light. Grabbed it off the hook to have a look. Comes with a mount for the light that is picatinny rail acceptable and a dual pressure switch and normal clip cap. Also a rechargeable ion battery with charger.
At $32.99+ tax I couldn't refuse not to buy even though it didn't come with a way to mount the pressure switch. Which is the first down fall. The second being you actually have to take the battery out to recharge. No external port for charging. But I also see it as a plus being it is waterproof.
Made my own mount for the pressure switch out of things laying around the shop and got it all mounted. It has really surpassed my expectations so far and just thought I would post this for anyone else looking for a weapons light without breaking the bank.

Attachments

• 20230205_104113.jpg
    20230205_104113.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 139
I forget what the lumens were but do remember it will reach out to 620 ft. Give me a minute to find out where I put the package and will reply back with the lumens as well as a photo of it shining at night.

Okay found the package wife tossed it earlier or would have a photo of it as well. The lumens are rated at 360. Not bad but not the best either. But here's a photo of it at night. The gray building is about 75 yards from me.

Attachments

• 20230206_194325.jpg
    20230206_194325.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 108
Back
Top Bottom