• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jody’s back hurts.

1679929896410.png

Just a couple of weeks ago CNN had a front page article talking about the benefits of "ethical non-monogamy."
That's where are you and your spouse or live-in mate can choose to have sex with other people. And CNN presented this as something of an emerging trend in our society that we shouldn't be afraid of.

(I say you can always count on the communist news network to do whatever it takes to destroy America, such as by attacking our traditional morals and values.)
If I were to engage in non monogamy, I'd wake up with parts missing for sure

I worked with a guy from Somalia whose family was muslim. While he only had one wife he said you could have up to five at a time plus then divorce one and get another. He said his grandfather had 5 wives and a bunch of ex's (20+) and died a pauper. I told him one wife at a time was clearly wisdom.

I worked with a guy from Somalia whose family was muslim. While he only had one wife he said you could have up to five at a time plus then divorce one and get another. He said his grandfather had 5 wives and a bunch of ex's (20+) and died a pauper. I told him one wife at a time was clearly wisdom.
One?

Back
Top Bottom