• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Joe Paterno FIRED!!!

Paterno notified the athletic director, Tim Curley, and a vice president, Gary Schultz.

Dont blame the coach. He did what was required of him. Long Live Joe PA!

He did what was required by law, but I would not stay quiet if someone I knew was banging little boys in the butt. Joe looked out for the university, not the victims. After the "retirement" of his friend, they let him run a boys' charity on campus and no one spoke up.

Every mother f. Er involved should have an asswhoopin that Lands them in the hospital for a year or two. Report that! Hand were tied that had to fire him you are just as bad for not acting report is for big titty *****es on fox and CNN help your fellow man or boy in that case. If it was you boy would you just report it

He did what was required by law, but I would not stay quiet if someone I knew was banging little boys in the butt. Joe looked out for the university, not the victims. After the "retirement" of his friend, they let him run a boys' charity on campus and no one spoke up.

The problem is is that after he tells his boss he cant do any more. In a school system you are not allowed to press the issue on an investigation like this is you are not kin to the family involved (being accused or victim). There wasn't anymore that Joe could do that wouldn't jeopardize his job. If he went strait to the police he first would have had to somehow prove it, and you cant prove something just off word of mouth. And the school vice president stopped the incident before a proper investigation could begin to prove the guy did it. Joe Pa didnt have anything to do with it and couldnt do anything about it so leave him out. Talk about the guy who did it and the guy who covered it up. Not the old man who relayed the message.

The problem is is that after he tells his boss he cant do any more. In a school system you are not allowed to press the issue on an investigation like this is you are not kin to the family involved (being accused or victim). There wasn't anymore that Joe could do that wouldn't jeopardize his job. If he went strait to the police he first would have had to somehow prove it, and you cant prove something just off word of mouth. And the school vice president stopped the incident before a proper investigation could begin to prove the guy did it. Joe Pa didnt have anything to do with it and couldnt do anything about it so leave him out. Talk about the guy who did it and the guy who covered it up. Not the old man who relayed the message.

I would jeopardize my job before I let someone keep molesting children.

Joe would not be collecting cans on the side of the road to make ends meet. Besides with Joe out of the way a younger coach and coaching staff could take over. Is that not what you want in other fields? Sorry I could not help myself.:D

I would jeopardize my job before I let someone keep molesting children.

Joe would not be collecting cans on the side of the road to make ends meet. Besides with Joe out of the way a younger coach and coaching staff could take over. Is that not what you want in other fields? Sorry I could not help myself.:D

Haha, well that problem with him going to cops first is that because it was a university you have to go through the chain of command because it is state owned. Yes the situation was f'd up but there wasnt anything that Joe Pa could do besides what he did which is what i hate.

No he's not. He's being protected by the college because of death threats. He won't be at the game this weekend, not even in the stadium. They have an interim Head Coach now.

Haha, well that problem with him going to cops first is that because it was a university you have to go through the chain of command because it is state owned. Yes the situation was f'd up but there wasnt anything that Joe Pa could do besides what he did which is what i hate.

As a human being, when you see an adult male anally raping a 10 year old boy, you do not follow a chain of command. You do what you have to do to make sure it never happens again, and that the worthless human being suffers for what he has done to the children...

Back
Top Bottom