• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

John Cena apologizes to China

I think he should apologize to movie audiences everwhere for yet another Fast and Furious movie. Do you seriously need 8 sequels? But then again they are made simply to make money and not to entertain.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/25/world/asia/john-cena-taiwan-apology.html
Money making movie. If they didnt make money they wouldn't have made another sequel. I wonder what more they can do at this point lol. They have to be running out of ideas now lol.

Money making movie. If they didnt make money they wouldn't have made another sequel. I wonder what more they can do at this point lol. They have to be running out of ideas now lol.

It's working. bad actors driving cars with 16 speed trans in them. Ride the money train as long as possible.

As far as the apology who cares one way or the other. People miss speak all the time. It's not like he said the **** hole country of...

I confess to watching the original (not bad but I couldn't help but thinking, "You do realize those are 4-banger cars, right?") and the 2nd one. After that they got just too far fetched like parachuting out of a plane with their cars (movie trailer)....right, amateur racers are now extremely adept spec-ops parachutists.

Follow the money, which in this case is all going to be found in China.

box-office-revenue-fast-and-furious.jpg

That is both scary and sad. It's almost like the incessant stream of comic book based movies these past few years. I hadn't even heard of half of those characters, and I was very much into comic books back in the day.
LOLI bet its mostly young teens that has a honda civic with crazy exhaust system that is watching it lol. Im asian and asians loves cars so im sure we could be the majority lol

LOLI bet its mostly young teens that has a honda civic with crazy exhaust system that is watching it lol. Im asian and asians loves cars so im sure we could be the majority lol

Asians love cars? OMG, you can't say stuff like that anymore...or any less :tape:

BTW, I went to Seoul about 10 yrs ago with my martial arts group, and I never did acquire a taste for kimchi. Believe me, I tried.

Asians love cars? OMG, you can't say stuff like that anymore...or any less :tape:

BTW, I went to Seoul about 10 yrs ago with my martial arts group, and I never did acquire a taste for kimchi. Believe me, I tried.
LOL

Some loves the taste and some dont. If you try the freshly made you might like it.

Back
Top Bottom