• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Joining in from Lawrenceville w/ newbie question

I've been lurking for years off and on. I own just a shot gun and a few 22 rifles. But just applied for my CCL and looking to purchase my first AR and a pistol.

As stated I'm looking at my AR and there are a lot to choose from. Was thinking about purchasing a lower and upper from PSA in SC. Now my question is how exactly does the process work with them shipping it to an FLL dealer? I don't have any relationships with dealers, so what's the best way of selecting one?

TIA,

Doug
Hey im in lawrenceville as well and yes bullseye is close. One member mentioned it. There is also dead center in buford.

I've been lurking for years off and on. I own just a shot gun and a few 22 rifles. But just applied for my CCL and looking to purchase my first AR and a pistol.

As stated I'm looking at my AR and there are a lot to choose from. Was thinking about purchasing a lower and upper from PSA in SC. Now my question is how exactly does the process work with them shipping it to an FLL dealer? I don't have any relationships with dealers, so what's the best way of selecting one?

TIA,

Doug
WELCOME ABOARD

Back
Top Bottom