• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

JOKE OF THE DAY! lol

Went to a party last week and the hostess was talking to folks in the dining room around a table of food. One of the items was a plate of stuffed mushrooms. She remarked to everyone, "My first husband died from eating poison mushrooms." I was sympathetic and felt bad for her (especially since I know some wild mushroom pickers/herbalists in the upstate). Then she says, "My second husband died from a blow to the head." I thought damn, of all the luck (while glancing at her current husband).

I asked her if it was a fight or robbery where he got hit on the head and she says, "NO! He refused to eat them damned mushrooms I cooked for him!"

LOL! She got me good.

Time Out for all Political Memes....
Time to laugh a bit! Come on Guys!!
giphy ra.gif

One time Sven decided to take a road trip up north to visit his buddy Olaf in Minnesota.

The drive should have taken Sven about 8 hours, he figured.

Driving on his way up north, Sven saw a sign that said, "Clean Restrooms Ahead".

After four full days of driving, Sven finally arrived at Olaf's house.

"Vat took you so long?!" asked Sven.

"Ohh Olaf... you know vat... do you know how many restrooms are between my house und Minnesota?!"

Bob was an eccentric man that always had the strangest things he would come home with. One day he brought home a very large robot and told his wife that this was his new lie detecting robot that slaps anyone who lies. His wife just rolls her eyes as she always does and goes about her day. Dinner time came and the two sat down to eat and had talked about how their son was over an hour late coming home. As they were in the middle of dinner the son came home and sat down to eat like nothing was wrong. The father asked “hey son, where have you been? Your not normally home this late.” The son replied “I was at school doing some extra credit.” The robot walked over to the son and slapped him so hard that he fell off his chair. The son looked baffled and said “what the heck?! What is this thing?” The dad replied “Now son, this is my new lie detecting robot...he will slap you anytime you lie...now tell me, where have you been?” The son replied “ok, ok, me and some friends were trying some pot!” The dad was so angry and said “Wow son, I can’t believe you. When I was your age I would never do such things and would especially never lie to my parents!” Immediately the robot walks over to the dad and slaps him off his feet. The mom is both upset but also kind of laughing at what just happened and in an effort to ease the situation she says “oh c’mon now, you can’t be too mad at him, after all he is your son!” The robot immediately slaps the mother.

A young inquisitive native boy comes to his chief one day. He asks "where do we get our name?"

The chief looks at him and says, "your friend Tall Grass's parents first sight was tall grass after he was born". Your aunt and uncle saw a night moon after your cousin Night Moon was born".

"So we get out names from what our parents see after we're born?" Asked the young boy.

"Yes" said the chief. " Why do you ask, Two Dogs Humping?"

Back
Top Bottom