• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jonesboro, GA Gun & Pawn Shop accepting job applications

Arrowhead Pawn

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Do not call or come by the store. Please submit your resume to arrowheadpawn@Yahoo.com. We are a fast paced pawn and gun shop and are looking to fill a few open positions. Applicants must have prior pawn and/or gun sales experience. This is a full time position. We are closed on Sundays. We offer good pay, with room for grow for well rounded, energetic, and dependable people who can be an asset to our company. We are located in Jonesboro just south of the airport.

Do not call or come by the store. Please submit your resume to arrowheadpawn@Yahoo.com. We are a fast paced pawn and gun shop and are looking to fill a few open positions. Applicants must have prior pawn and/or gun sales experience. This is a full time position. We are closed on Sundays. We offer good pay, with room for grow for well rounded, energetic, and dependable people who can be an asset to our company. We are located in Jonesboro just south of the airport.

did not know about this Pawn Shop, but will visit it next on my Pawn Shop day.

That place is packed top to bottom side to side!

Bought my first handgun there the day after I bluffed off a robbery at the Happy Store in Jonesboro getting gas. I was reaching in the door for my maglight, if he had a knife, I was gonna club him, if he had a gun I was gonna throw it and run. He threw up his hands said my bad and walked away. I knew that would only work once....bought it from Arthur I think.

Reactions: MRM
Back
Top Bottom