• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Judge drop kicks last handgun ban in the U.S.

but he'll figure a way to take ALL the credit!

Oh no he won't acknowledge it. Or even mention it and hopeful the press never mentions it. Be interesting to see if anyone brings it up though...

Watch the major media to see if they even suggest it. They won't as it destroys their perception and mindset.

Is precedent in US territories and possessions valid in US State and Federal law? It might be a piece of an argument, but its not going to throw out bans literal and effective in places like Chicago and NYC.

Is precedent in US territories and possessions valid in US State and Federal law? It might be a piece of an argument, but its not going to throw out bans literal and effective in places like Chicago and NYC.

I can't say for sure about NY, but the Chicago handgun ban was struck down in 2010.
Edited - I just checked and yes you can have a handgun in NYC. There are no bans, but some majorly screwed up restrictions, and I would not even waste my time trying to carry there, so it looks like I won't be going there. Ever.

I can't say for sure about NY, but the Chicago handgun ban was struck down in 2010.
Edited - I just checked and yes you can have a handgun in NYC. There are no bans, but some majorly screwed up restrictions, and I would not even waste my time trying to carry there, so it looks like I won't be going there. Ever.

The anti-gun prohibitionist are hopeful they can stack the court but even so, the "may issue" and deny policy of any "right" just cannot pass constitutional muster.

It's the next major infringement on the chopping block and they know it.

The infuriating thing will be their convoluted, overreaching and circular arguments in support of an unelected bureaucrat denying a right because the citizen lacked "justification" to exercise it. Their argument will have to "explain" to poor ignorant common folk that the 2A doesn't mean what it says. These educated idiots will bring a revolution upon us hopefully a peaceful one.

Look for a case to come up in NYC or our Nation's capitol.

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom