• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Julian Assange arrested as Ecuador withdraws asylum

I wonder if he set up a "dead man switch" to dump all his data to the world if he doesn't reset it on a regular basis. Might be interesting to watch over the next week or so and see what comes out.

I wonder if he set up a "dead man switch" to dump all his data to the world if he doesn't reset it on a regular basis. Might be interesting to watch over the next week or so and see what comes out.
thats what me and all of my buddies have been wondering. are we gonna get some super dump of all of his info, or is he going to sit on it and use it as a bargaining chip in his upcoming court appearances

Nah... he'll trade any good stuff he's been holding back for immunity and maybe even a pardon. He's basically already spent 7 years in jail...

thats what me and all of my buddies have been wondering. are we gonna get some super dump of all of his info, or is he going to sit on it and use it as a bargaining chip in his upcoming court appearances
Just wait until he’s extradited to the U.S. the Justice Dept. is salivating right now.

Just wait until he’s extradited to the U.S. the Justice Dept. is salivating right now.

The timing is odd, considering the recent turn of events and Assange being in self exile for nearly 7 years, I suspect there is more to this we aren't being made aware.

But hey when as a journalist you destroy the fake narrative by nations, their intel agencies and complicit media with the truth, you become an enemy to be discredited, ridiculed, hated and destroyed through a kangaroo .gov justice system.

The .gov is not protecting national security but rather covering up botched operations, collusion and crimes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-assange-should-not-be-extradited-to-the-us/

So very refreshing observing news actually in the news section and not banished from public view hidden in obscurity.

Back
Top Bottom