• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

JULY 20th M&G,Norcross Gun Range GREAT M&G TODAY

Sorry guys just found out Grandchildren are coming to the house Saturday from Florida so I will not be able to make it.
Was so looking forward to going to this one.

You're old enough to have grand kids? Would have never guessed!

We'll miss you but my wallet won't!!!

Looking forward to seeing those of you coming in the morning...

Can anyone tell me about parking? Is this "get here early or forget it' kind of parking or is there ample parking for our expected group size? Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing those of you coming in the morning...

Can anyone tell me about parking? Is this "get here early or forget it' kind of parking or is there ample parking for our expected group size? Thanks!
plenty of parking,google it and you will see the pics.

When you come to Norcross, just tell the desk you are part of the ODT, Outdoors Trader gathering. You will fill out their waiver and hand over your driver's license with it.

At 'Cue, they have a once a year corporate meeting that happens to take place tomorrow morning. They have asked that we not walk in before 11am.

When you come to Norcross, just tell the desk you are part of the ODT, Outdoors Trader gathering. You will fill out their waiver and hand over your driver's license with it.

At 'Cue, they have a once a year corporate meeting that happens to take place tomorrow morning. They have asked that we not walk in before 11am.

'Cue afraid we'll scare their corporate types?

Back
Top Bottom