• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jump up price

Greybeard2

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
111   0
Reaction score
One of our fellow members,that has been a member since February 16,2017, has a trade rating of 0. I should not even wasted my time dealing with somebody with a zero trade rating but I tried. NEVER again. He had a post for some ammo at $200. He listed his cell number for contact purposes. I sent him a text and said I would take ammo. After the text he raised his price on odt. Piece of work. Have fun with your ammo as I will not pay your new price. What would you do????

I’ve got a set. I’m just saying odt needs a section for an auction if that is how some people want to act when they have a set price and somebody says they will give that price. How would you feel if you drove to a meet and they said “ oh by the way I want more now”. I guess you would grow a set and drive home having wasted your time and effort.

I have a trade rating of zero. Some people just have more expensive items than others that maybe others cannot afford. I hate that this guy gives people like myself with a zero trade rating a bad name and creates skepticism amongst others on ODT. For example... I tinker with higher end firearms and custom built items that aren't as easily tradeable or higher in cost than most peoples price points. Should all ODT members with zero trade ratings be labeled because of this bad apple? I should hope not. But yeah... I'd probably block that individual myself as well. That was pretty low of that member to do that to you.

Back
Top Bottom