• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odt meet up

Will you be coming ( please update RSVP )

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe the third time's a charm. I'll be on an island in Canada.

By the way, content is getting better and better. I see you've passed the 1k sub mark for monetization......that is if you don't get the ol' peepee slap from Google because of the scary guns.

Offset demonetization with merch and promote it on the channel and on these range days.

Congrats and 🚀🌕

Maybe the third time's a charm. I'll be on an island in Canada.

By the way, content is getting better and better. I see you've passed the 1k sub mark for monetization......that is if you don't get the ol' peepee slap from Google because of the scary guns.

Offset demonetization with merch and promote it on the channel and on these range days.

Congrats and 🚀🌕
Thanks man, The optimism is refreshing haha.
You make it sound very easy, I think it’s going to be a long road before anything significant comes out of it … year+ at least
Some consider 1000 in 3 months very good

These videos take a lot of time and money to put together, with no profitability in sight, people definitely romanticize it - it’s a lot of work and money with no pay..

But I enjoy it and I am playing the long game… I have goals of making gunbrand plate carriers , shot timers, ammo ,etc.. and I can’t do any of that successfully without a base or large amounts of capital.

Also, due to the current state of affairs of censorship, it’s also a very risky affair to be putting this much attention into… because I could work 2 years and have it all shut down.

Just my .02

Thanks man, The optimism is refreshing haha.
You make it sound very easy, I think it’s going to be a long road before anything significant comes out of it … year+ at least
Some consider 1000 in 3 months very good

These videos take a lot of time and money to put together, with no profitability in sight, people definitely romanticize it - it’s a lot of work and money with no pay..

But I enjoy it and I am playing the long game… I have goals of making gunbrand plate carriers , shot timers, ammo ,etc.. and I can’t do any of that successfully without a base or large amounts of capital.

Also, due to the current state of affairs of censorship, it’s also a very risky affair to be putting this much attention into… because I could work 2 years and have it all shut down.

Just my .02
Between building out your range, buying up what your content is on, your time on the range, editing, etc. I have absolutely no illusions that it's an easy path. What I'm getting at is work toward making your brand bigger than YouTube in the sense that if it does get shut down, you will still be at the top of mind. I know that's easier said than done but it's necessary. You probably know way better than I do, the whole spend money to make money phrase.

1k subs in a short few months is impressive. The more you have, the more word of mouth as well.

Wish you all the best on this journey.

Back
Top Bottom