• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Junior??? dang

Sandman771

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
I know I know NASCAR is but a shell of what I grew up watching with my first race, the 1979 Daytona 500, but just seems like the end with his announcing his retirement. I know he wasn't his daddy for sure, but I enjoyed his interviews and he could drive a car if it was set up right.
I guess I'll have to start pulling for Elliot full time after this season. If he could just learn to re-start!

I was shocked to hear it too. I need to check to see if Mark Martin's kid ever made it big. I used to pull for Mark and would be cool to pull for his kid, just like Elliot.

I haven't heard about mark's kid in a while. last time was probably running 1/4 midgets way back when Mark was still involved. Of the new kids, I like the Larsen kid, he sure drives the heck out of the car for sure. I thought the older Dillon kid would be a tad more competitive than he has been. And Dave Blainey's kid is a wheelman too. So anytime those three do well i don't get mad at all. I thought after the first segment Larson would have them all covered.

I don't mind the stages as they are set up, but I'm not a fan of this repair clock. Well i am, but not at 5 minutes. I'd think 15 minutes from the entrance to pit road would be adequate time for these guys to diagnose repair and attempt to get to speed.

I think the concussion last year helped to accelerate this decision.
To bad there is no DEI left standing that he can assume control of.

He has something better to do now :)
15b31b8826cd25a71e7f1b32acd8c2f1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom