• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Junk your spouse is complaining about.

I have a 6x10 full of auto parts and shop equipment.. 5 or 6 commercial shop cabinets full of fuses, filters , electrical switches , couple hundred spark plugs new......assorted auto parts for late 80's early 90's vehicles (starters, alternators, condensers, carburetors , many cans of trans fluid, oil etc and more.......

I have a 6x10 full of auto parts and shop equipment.. 5 or 6 commercial shop cabinets full of fuses, filters , electrical switches , couple hundred spark plugs new......assorted auto parts for late 80's early 90's vehicles (starters, alternators, condensers, carburetors , many cans of trans fluid, oil etc and more.......
Where are you located?

-TV antenna on 6-8ft pole i took off my house when i moved in
-Wireless router Cisco/linksys
-Cable modem
-xbox 360 controller connect headset
-Sony 5.1ch Dolby Digital/DTS Stereo Receiver
-32" Flat Screen TV, Hit by lightning, starts to cut on at first, then doesn't

-TV antenna on 6-8ft pole i took off my house when i moved in
-Wireless router Cisco/linksys
-Cable modem
-xbox 360 controller connect headset
-Sony 5.1ch Dolby Digital/DTS Stereo Receiver
-32" Flat Screen TV, Hit by lightning, starts to cut on at first, then doesn't
Thanks but I can't think of anything that I could make with this stuff.

I have a random assortment of stuff all over. I have a shelf full of new parts for a random 70's-ish sports car, Spyder EM-1 paintball marker that needs a new board, some spare old laptops (no hard drives), a stack of freshly wiped and formatted laptop and desktop hard drives, some metal work shelves and some framing for them, random leftovers from a remodel, couple random hand tools, a new Anderson lower parts kit with grip and low-profile gas block, and a bunch of other stuff I've forgotten or haven't dug out yet.

Back
Top Bottom