• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a friendly reminder, check your GWL expiration date.

unheard

Default rank <1250 posts
Get busy living or get busy dying.
47   0
Reaction score
Bought a gun tonight at Cherokee Gun, handed over my GWL to cover the 4473, and they said, well, we're gonna have to call the form in. Turns out my GWL expired back in February. Felt like I had just renewed it a year or two back, but man does time fly.

Oh well, lesson learned. So as a reminder, check your dates!

Bought a gun tonight at Cherokee Gun, handed over my GWL to cover the 4473, and they said, well, we're gonna have to call the form in. Turns out my GWL expired back in February. Felt like I had just renewed it a year or two back, but man does time fly.

Oh well, lesson learned. So as a reminder, check your dates!

Maybe check your license while ur at it? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the same issue when picking up a gun at TruPrep, had no clue when it expired and after it wasn't necessary to need it for carrying I forgot all about it.

Planning on getting it renewed as soon as I can, never know if I'll be in another state that requires it and recognizes a GWL.

Maybe check your license while ur at it? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got a letter from the insurance company saying my policy was cancelled.
Immediately called the company and they told me that their records showed that I didn't have a DL.
I told them that was BS that hadn't had a ticket since I was 16 and I knew damn well my license had never been suspended...then I took it out and looked at it. Turned out it had been expired for almost 2 years. I'm surprised it took them that long to catch up with it.
But seriously how often do you look at your DL?

Got a letter from the insurance company saying my policy was cancelled.
Immediately called the company and they told me that their records showed that I didn't have a DL.
I told them that was BS that hadn't had a ticket since I was 16 and I knew damn well my license had never been suspended...then I took it out and looked at it. Turned out it had been expired for almost 2 years. I'm surprised it took them that long to catch up with it.
But seriously how often do you look at your DL?

Good thing you were never pulled over... try explaining that to the police. See how far that gets you.

Back
Top Bottom