• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a friendly reminder, check your GWL expiration date.

After reading this, I checked mine. Five years goes by fast. It was due to expire mid-January - a month from now! I trotted down to the Courthouse (after calling to make sure someone was at Probate), went thru the %*#&% metal detector after dumping everything in my pockets AND BELT! (Had already locked up EDC and pocket knife in car). Got to Probate and the clerk informs me that the computer is down. %*#&($. Well, how about me getting fingerprints out of the way while I am here. I am informed that since I renewed BEFORE expiration (and w/i 30 days after), I do not need a new set of prints or photo. I called the next day and the computer was up. The Deputy let me pass thru WITH my belt on! $35 and less than ten minutes, I was given a temp (my receipt) and I was out of there. It was a good day, Tater!

I was at Dahlonega Gold and Pawn yesterday picking something up. As the young man handed me back my GDL and WCL, he politely mentioned my WCL expires in September. I appreciated that. I already have a reminder on my calendar, but that's one of the reasons I line DG&P. Same thing for CG&P. Both have outstanding customer service.

You,
1675885604563.png
passed the background check?! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom