• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a General Observation...

Jaydbot

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
Wow.. what would happen if everytime a new Firearm was introduced, everyone wouldn't run around including retailers, and add anywhere from 2oo too 500 dollars to the retail price, or run it up on auction??? what if we could just buy the item, shoot it, if we loved it keep it, or we did not trade it with our buddies on the OT....just gouging for a couple of firearms is not the way to become wealthy. I know this because I am a Certified Public Accountant. be good to each other so everyone cab enjoy the sport, and not just those with deep pockets.

Wow.. what would happen if everytime a new Firearm was introduced, everyone wouldn't run around including retailers, and add anywhere from 2oo too 500 dollars to the retail price, or run it up on auction??? what if we could just buy the item, shoot it, if we loved it keep it, or we did not trade it with our buddies on the OT....just gouging for a couple of firearms is not the way to become wealthy. I know this because I am a Certified Public Accountant. be good to each other so everyone cab enjoy the sport, and not just those with deep pockets.
There is a lot of that on Gunbroker and some here as well. I reckon some folks are just looking to pay their power bill. It's kinda ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom