• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a little FYI for all the Cerakoters, Engravers, and Basement Gunsmiths

Oh no, they had the info, just wouldn't give it to me. That's fine, says it in their site agreement
bidens mouth is a prayer book also. Guy on here ordered 5 lowers picked em up and posted on here, 7 days later there were 2 ATFs at his house. They got info somewhere

bidens mouth is a prayer book also. Guy on here ordered 5 lowers picked em up and posted on here, 7 days later there were 2 ATFs at his house. They got info somewhere
There's a difference between me asking for an IP address and an agency making a formal request

There's a difference between me asking for an IP address and an agency making a formal request
but the common link is a rat bastard starting the ball rolling. Somebody wanted you to suffer and used the comment made here. Somebody want the guy to suffer and used the info he posted here about the lowers. same same. somebody gotta be up in somebody elses business to make em feel impotent

Get your FFL. It's not difficult and it's like $100 a year to get an 01 (gunsmith). I don't know why so many folks just decide they don't need one to engage in the business.
It does come with a list of obstacles such as;
Credit card processors won't deal with you
Banks won't open new accounts for you
Some places won't lease to you
HOA won't let you have one etc
or You can't get one issued because you are home based
Plus you have to deal with the fed from 3 sides
and pay extra taxes
The list goes on and on
I don't know whatever reason.

I'm not talking about anyone particular or singling anyone out. I don't even have anyone in mind. If you think I'm talking about you then think of it like church and fix yourself.
I have just seen it so many times over the years. Best of luck to you and I ain't the popo, but they do exist.

View attachment 3579868View attachment 3579869View attachment 3579870
' can you shoot the link to that I can't see it on my phone

Back
Top Bottom