• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a reminder taken from the site rules

My yells at me not to do that when company calls, so I zip up.. :becky:
We had these two ladies coming to our house several years ago, always trying to convert us...I told them not to come back..Well just when you though they got the message, A week later here they come..I answered the door with no pants on...They ran off hollering. I thought they came back so I answered the door again the same way...It was my sister, took her 5 minutes to stop laughing and choking from the laughter...

We had these two ladies coming to our house several years ago, always trying to convert us...I told them not to come back..Well just when you though they got the message, A week later here they come..I answered the door with no pants on...They ran off hollering. I thought they came back so I answered the door again the same way...It was my sister, took her 5 minutes to stop laughing and choking from the laughter...

:pound:

We kept being bugged by JW's. They kept coming by, I tried being nice but they just wouldn't shut up, my Dog was next to me and barked twice and looked up at me, I stopped them and said, "My Dog just told me, it's time to worship our Lord Satan, would you like to join us?" while giving them a wild look. They looked at each other and ran back to their car and left. I think they marked my mailbox as they've never come back. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom