• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just an old man opinion During these trying times...

I'm clear now. When you referenced gouging on ODT it was assumed you were talking about Guns, ammo etc.... I personally have not seen anyone selling emergency goods on here to judge but haven't been looking either so I won't take that any further. I think it's ethically and morally wrong to price gouge life essentials in my opinion as well. Good to go. Thanks for responding.

I'm clear now. When you referenced gouging on ODT it was assumed you were talking about Guns, ammo etc.... I personally have not seen anyone selling emergency goods on here to judge but haven't been looking either so I won't take that any further. I think it's ethically and morally wrong to price gouge life essentials in my opinion as well. Good to go. Thanks for responding.
Sorry for the misunderstanding..:thumb:

Why should anyone here care what someone's asking for their items! So what if they're prices are outrageous, the best thing to do is not pay any attention to there ridiculously overpriced ammo or whatever they're peddling. But time and time again folks give them free bumps, and or make a comment that's ends up causing them a reminder or points. Its not worth the time to type a snide comments.

got any 22 LR 4 cents a piece? NO Thunderbolt

See - We agree that we can’t agree - (Excep on no thunderbolt) Thus the value is undetermined and no transaction will take place - no one is forcing you to buy it at my price and no one is going to force me to sell it at your price - So no sail cell sell sale - Pretty simple huh ?

When I’m feeling sporting I do sometimes use thunderbolt to squirrel hunt - I feel like it gives them a 50/50 chance

BTW Biker13 if you need some 22 Long rifle I’ll meet you somewhere and give it to you (No thunderbolt)

Why should anyone here care what someone's asking for their items! So what if they're prices are outrageous, the best thing to do is not pay any attention to there ridiculously overpriced ammo or whatever they're peddling. But time and time again folks give them free bumps, and or make a comment that's ends up causing them a reminder or points. Its not worth the time to type a snide comments.

But sometimes it is worth it - I mean what’s the point of having points if you can’t use them ? Selectively of course

But I totally agree with the rest of your statement

But sometimes it is worth it - I mean what’s the point of having points if you can’t use them ? Selectively of course

But I totally agree with the rest of your statement

Maybe. I guess that's your perogitve. I'd rather spend my time reading firearm related subjects and debating political threads, much more entertaining!

Back
Top Bottom