• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just because giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I just made it back into the 1911 club with a ATI Commander. When I got it it had a Hogue wrap around style on it that I didn't dig. It also had this set of custom grips that I tried out. I liked the feel of them but not the looks. So back to the Hogue grip.
Anyway these grips are by some outfit called SGM which I guess is local since the SG part stands for South GA. I'm too buzzed to recall the M part. On the packaging there's a check mark by the box marked Poplar. They MAY be poplar but they feel a helluva lot like plastic to me. Short version is I just don't dig them at all. Give me some walnut checkered grips and I'm happy.
So I'm giving these away to some lucky sum***** and paying for the shipping. But I don't get paid again until Friday morning. So let's just say the lucky winner will be chosen by one of them random number things this Friday night and mailed out the next day. Oh and every single member gets one entry. Did I mention that there's a $44.99 price tag still on the box? I wouldn't have fell for that but whatever.
Anyway everybody with a 1911 in need of ugly grips just say "In".
You got the ATI!? Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom