• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just came in...

haymons22

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
108   0
Reaction score
Received my mid length PSA rifle kit today. Now I just have to find time to test it out. This is my first upper from PSA but I've had good luck with their lower build kits. Not sure what could really go wrong with a lower build kit but that's the only experience I've had with them thus far.

Attachments

• IMG_1096.JPG
    IMG_1096.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 44
Very nice!

I had one upper from PSA that had a burr in the chamber (apparently) fail to extract they told great care of me and the issue.

Should be good to go OP congrats.

Very nice!

I had one upper from PSA that had a burr in the chamber (apparently) fail to extract they told great care of me and the issue.

Should be good to go OP congrats.
Thanks. I hope everything functions as it should. As long as it does, I'm going to swap the handguard out for a 15" keymod and that will likely be the only addition other than adding ammo to it lol.

Ignore the bad shots lol. I may or not have gotten a little trigger happy a time or two with it and my 19.

Just got back from trying it out. Fired 5 mags through her. All flawless. I shot 3 mags of brass case and 2 mags of Tula. I was really happy that it shot the Tula because I've had plenty of issues with it in the past. Matter of fact the only reason I have any of it is because it was left over from then.

Anyway, so far I am happy with it. I definitely want/need to change the handguard and will be changing to a BCM medium latch charging handle as well. I'm still not sold on the red dot, so I may be switching it as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1110.JPG
    IMG_1110.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom