• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just cancelled my credit card, bank dropped NRA partnership.

Trauma/ER Murse

EMT Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Frontiersman
194   0
Reaction score
NRA had nothing to do with the shooting. This is all at the feet of big government and their PC culture of gunfree zones and coddling criminals and the insane.
I agree, why should I do business with a bank that blames the NRA for the actions of a lunatic. If anything funding should be cut to the FBI (or have the FBI disbanded along with the ATF) and criminal prosecution of the cowardly as5 deputy for dereliction of duty for not going in the building.

Why are people blaming the gun and the NRA for this? They threw a fit when that doctor killed a lion and blamed him, they blamed the cop whenever someone got shot but when a mass shooting occurs its the NRA's, lawful gun owners and the gun's fault? What kind of thought process is that

Why are people blaming the gun and the NRA for this? They threw a fit when that doctor killed a lion and blamed him, they blamed the cop whenever someone got shot but when a mass shooting occurs its the NRA's, lawful gun owners and the gun's fault? What kind of thought process is that
Seems almost like they have some other agenda....doesn't it?

Why, because the agenda of the commie left liberals is to use any means to further their cause. I believe they are behind this whole thing a lot more than we'd believe or like to know.

Just like the boy, school shooting survivor, who backed out of the Q&A session on CNN later reported on FOX because they gave him the questions to ask. He wasn't allowed to use his own questions. We're fortunate the boy had the guts to come forward. CNN denies it happened. The liberals want our guns, and I believe they will use any means necessary to achieve the agenda they've been after for years.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If I had a card or account with them I’d cancel tonight. We need to send a message back to them that the NRA didn’t cause the society issues plaguing the madness at schools.

Back
Top Bottom