• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

just dropped a side lock trigger

i think any safety is the same. thumb for a 1911 and many others, finger for this one.
its just shoot and learn. gives me a reason to dump some rounds.
2 per mag, draw,safety off,fire,mag swap,charge,safety,holster, and repeat. with in a 100 rounds or so,it should be instinctive. kinda like switching holsters. you go from kydex,to leather with a snap,to a blackhawk serpa. you only screw up when you think about how it works. if you let your hands do what they know, its all good...
but yea, i will keep you guys up to date, may run it thru its paces this Monday...
I am left handed

A good way to get yourself killed or have a nd.
???elaborate. the safety is dangerous?
i would say its how you train. i would say the same risk of me not disengaging my safety, would be about the same risk as someone drawing and firing before they ever got on target. maybe shooting yourself in the leg or waist as you draw...

added pics
i think the key is, if its (in my case) to the right,its a safety. if it is to the left,its just like every other glock on the planet. it changes nothing on the way the stock safety works, just adds a level for pocket,pack,bag,man purse,woman purse,jock strap tuck,and buck crack conceal...

added pics
i think the key is, if its (in my case) to the right,its a safety. if it is to the left,its just like every other glock on the planet. it changes nothing on the way the stock safety works, just adds a level for pocket,pack,bag,man purse,woman purse,jock strap tuck,and buck crack conceal...

I can see how this would have worked better for the 26 then my 21 when I had it.

Back
Top Bottom