• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just finished my Truck/GHB AR

View attachment 1236143 View attachment 1236144 View attachment 1236145 View attachment 1236146 Finally got all the parts in, got this done. Sorry about crappy pics, but you can get the idea.
.300 BLK pistol, 8.5" PSA upper, LAW folding adapter.
Color fill to ID it as the only .300 AR I own. (Not a fashion statement) Well, maybe.

VERY NICE... IF THAT SIDE FOLDER DOES NOT WORK OUT FOR YOU THERE IS A DECENT SECOND OPTION THAT I HAVE USED FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW.

WELL NEVER MIND UNLESS YOU GET A STAMP... THESE PISTOL/SBR BUILDS ALWAYS GET ME. THIS IS FOR EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE I GUESS. LOL

7.5" 5.56 PISTON SBR WITH MVB ARC PDW STOCK
IMG_0815.JPG

Looks good! I run 20 rounders in my truck AR too. Makes a huge difference in my opinion.
I dig 20 round mags too. When I had an SKS model D I scored two 20 round "Tanker" AK mags at Eagle Gun Range in west Macon. They looked SO much better than a 30 rounder hanging out of an SKS. That's just wrong. I only have one 20 rounder for my AR right now. Thinking about ordering a few 20 round PMags.

Nice, how do you like the LAW adapter so far? Are there other less costly options for the folders?
Really like it, but it's an expensive way to just shorten the gun for transport. Can't fire but one shot (maybe) with it folded, but it's so quick to deploy don't think it'd be an issue. Got it on sale from Brownell's $180 to my door.
Looks good! I run 20 rounders in my truck AR too. Makes a huge difference in my opinion.
Yeah, I think the shorter mags are less likely to get hung up if you need to move around in vehicle. Probably keep a couple of 30 rd in Crye magclips on the door.
VERY NICE... IF THAT SIDE FOLDER DOES NOT WORK OUT FOR YOU THERE IS A DECENT SECOND OPTION THAT I HAVE USED FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW.

WELL NEVER MIND UNLESS YOU GET A STAMP... THESE PISTOL/SBR BUILDS ALWAYS GET ME. THIS IS FOR EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE I GUESS. LOL

View attachment 1236603
Thought about sbr, but paperwork and inability to transport interstate kind of changed my mind. I've always liked the security of having lots of firepower available on the road (or anywhere, now that I think about it).
Yours looks bad*ss.

I dig 20 round mags too. When I had an SKS model D I scored two 20 round "Tanker" AK mags at Eagle Gun Range in west Macon. They looked SO much better than a 30 rounder hanging out of an SKS. That's just wrong. I only have one 20 rounder for my AR right now. Thinking about ordering a few 20 round PMags.
I shoot the 20 pmags and no complaints! They're a little lighter than the AL GI ones but negligible really. Those Hungarian tanker mags are getting harder and harder to find! They're die hard reliable though

View attachment 1236603
I got a Surefire muzzle brake and Warden Blast can on my 7.5 and it's straight up RUDE. 2 foot fireballs it don't give AF about anything. If I ever shoot it out of my truck for one I'll be officially "for real-real" deaf eternally. It will also look like Godzilla Was behind the wheel as I spit fireballs through the windshield.
IMG_4515.PNG

I shoot the 20 pmags and no complaints! They're a little lighter than the AL GI ones but negligible really. Those Hungarian tanker mags are getting harder and harder to find! They're die hard reliable though
Been watching videos on the Kel Tec rifles and I dig the SU16 with the under folder. It will fold up and clear a GI 20 and 30 round mag. But it won't fold over either PMag due to the wider base plate. I know I gotta score at least a couple of those tanker mags for my Yugo under folder. It just seems like that would make for a much more compact and handier package.

D
My AR pistol is totally a date drug. You won't remember a thing after taking a dose of it. I call it my Cosby Chopper
Damn! That's a bold claim. I've heard from a few of them Rome and Cartersville boys that the GHB was patented panty remover even better than Molly. But then again I should probably consider the source. You know...North GA and whatnot...

Back
Top Bottom