• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just got these new sights...

I would just Sport those since you already have them but look around for a set of pre-owned sights. They will work no doubt. I am a firm believer that you build or outfit a rifle to last and take a little abuse however, I am guilty of buying subpar parts to get the build up and running but always replace them with better parts as soon as I can. I'm just impatient and hate to see a half built rifle set there and not be shot. A inexpensive pair of sides or scope I can see just to get you going but make an effort to replace those parts with good parts as soon as you are able to. I know buying the AR can drain the account and you are limited on upgrade money after the purchase. I keep a decent pair of sights on hand to slap on a new build to have for a quick range test.

Like the guy said in a previous post nobody really cares about your sights. Only those with high end parts knowledge will spot it. Please don't take that the wrong way. If we politely tell you those aren't real it's not arrogance or narcissism. We just want to make you aware of the potential failure point and would like to see you to keep on the look out for a more reliable part or parts.

Same for sights. If they make you happy, you're good.

images (4).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom