• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just got this in: Lage Max-11 mk2

will4me

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Staff member
351   0
Reaction score
I just got this in on Friday along with some shockwave Mags for it.
I can not wait to get to the range to play with it.
I have a Sig Red-Dot coming for it too and a Forward Grip.
I am currently saving for the .22 Kit for this upper as well.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

That's badass, and a very similar setup to what I'm waiting on. The days are ticking by on my m11/9 stamp.

Every since I saw the first YouTube video on the Lage Uppers I have wanted one so I saved my Lunch Money to get this upper.
I bought the Max 31 Ver1 off of Gunbroker because I could not wait to shoot My M11/9 with a 72 round drum.
Now I am saving for the Max 11/22 Conversion for this upper as well.
So now that means I will have 4 Different uppers of my M11/9 and one of them in 2 calibers.
Lage is making all kinds of cool toys for the M11/9 and I can not wait for the Max 11/15 so I can shoot .223/556 out of my SWD M11/9

Every since I saw the first YouTube video on the Lage Uppers I have wanted one so I saved my Lunch Money to get this upper.
I bought the Max 31 Ver1 off of Gunbroker because I could not wait to shoot My M11/9 with a 72 round drum.
Now I am saving for the Max 11/22 Conversion for this upper as well.
So now that means I will have 4 Different uppers of my M11/9 and one of them in 2 calibers.
Lage is making all kinds of cool toys for the M11/9 and I can not wait for the Max 11/15 so I can shoot .223/556 out of my SWD M11/9
Lage will destroy a savings account . Between that 22 kit , mags and stuff ... yeah. Still worth it

Back
Top Bottom