• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just got this in: Lage Max-11 mk2

Just shot this upper today and it Performed Beautifully.

Went today and shot my New to me Lage Max-11 mk2 and I am very pleased with it.
After oiling it up, I loaded the Magazines and it ran like a Sewing Machine.
We shot over 500 rounds through it today and I only had one Issue with the upper.
I had one failure to eject after the first Magazine but it only happened once.

Just shot this upper today and it Performed Beautifully.

Went today and shot my New to me Lage Max-11 mk2 and I am very pleased with it.
After oiling it up, I loaded the Magazines and it ran like a Sewing Machine.
We shot over 500 rounds through it today and I only had one Issue with the upper.
I had one failure to eject after the first Magazine but it only happened once.

That's so awesome. Congrats man!

I've got the 22 kit. I have one mag that runs fine. But another mag that gives issues. (At least from what I've seen.) I'm going to try pulling it apart this weekend with the rain that is due in and see if I can swap in a heavier main spring. I think that's some of the issue with FTFs. But in all honesty the 22 kit is finicky to say the least.

Have seen the .223/.556 upper in action. The mags load in the upper - front of the handle- and it takes any ole AR mag or drum you have. It was sweet! Not available for all MACs yet, but they will be. It also slows down the rate of Fire too ..which is a good thing, as some of the full auto Macs can get up to 1400 rds a minute. Yeah, a 30 rd mag dump in 1 second. If these Lage uppers are durable, they will be awesome!

I've had some talks with Richard. There's another project being talked about after the 556 upper...... If it happens, expect macs to jump in price.

Back
Top Bottom