• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just how long?

I have tracked 2 Ad's for the last the 3 years, that keep on getting relisted, one increased the asking price during this latest craziness, still hasn't sold. The other dropped asking price by $50 sold within the week.

I like to trade so sometimes a post will get relisted a few times to try and find what I'm looking for. When I make the decision to list a gun, I also make the determination to sell/trade it. I've had some guns sit through an entire cycle, then when its time to relist, I take new pictures and list it again, sometimes its all about presentation.
I'm probably guilty of thinking something I was selling was worth more than it was, but I know I'm guilty of letting some stuff go too cheap. But when I'm trading ill trade down if its something I'm after or if I know its hard to get. I traded an mcx 300blk pistol for an arsenal 107fr ak about 2 weeks ago. Straight trade, because the arsenal aks are HARD to get. Then the day after 7 more of them got listed on the ODT. ‍♂️

I like to trade so sometimes a post will get relisted a few times to try and find what I'm looking for. When I make the decision to list a gun, I also make the determination to sell/trade it. I've had some guns sit through an entire cycle, then when its time to relist, I take new pictures and list it again, sometimes its all about presentation.
I'm probably guilty of thinking something I was selling was worth more than it was, but I know I'm guilty of letting some stuff go too cheap. But when I'm trading ill trade down if its something I'm after or if I know its hard to get. I traded an mcx 300blk pistol for an arsenal 107fr ak about 2 weeks ago. Straight trade, because the arsenal aks are HARD to get. Then the day after 7 more of them got listed on the ODT. ‍♂️
Definitely a better snag for the long run...

Last month that was the price for toilet paper, next month it might be a gallon of gas or a lb of ground beef. It's going to be that kind of year from here on out.

I wish I had taken a picture.
I saw PINK, not red regular ground beef for $5.19 a pound.:shocked:
But that's not all, there was a sign that stated there was a limit of two. :doh:
For real? Last week I purchased a whole beef tenderloin for $7.99 a pound, I think I'll let someone else have the light PINK ground beef. :hungry:

Back
Top Bottom