How manydickering PM's or post replys are enough to hit snooze

Votes: 3 6.0%

Votes: 16 32.0%

Votes: 7 14.0%

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Tacos,

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters
Curious if anyone sees this like myself. If I post an ad FS or FT/FS and a PM comes in asking what is bottom dollar, and I reply with the very bottom dollar. The dickering begins, PM's about what Bud sells it for, yadda, yadda, internet yadda, lowball offer, reply once more with very bottom, and it persists, then I hit the end game button.
when they ask what is bottom dollar i reply either "what is top offer?" or just type in the price i have on it...the only ones i have blocked have been the ones where i have refused 5 different trade offers when i specify i'm not interested in trades, only cash...

my new strategy is Buy all my guns from Buds on 90 day layaway while buying my ammo online. I don’t really pay much attention to the classifieds anymore. The other forums are where it’s at on this site. As for ignore. Seems like your saying you’ll give up on one potential buyer forever
I hear you, but how great a loss is a potential buyer who offers $85 on a gun that is a good buy/goodbye/goot boi at $200?

Not a great loss on THAT transaction, but later on, you may have something that same guy really wants and he offers full asking right away.
Possible but not too likely imho. Besides, lotta mo straight dealin' types here on ODT.
Not sure, but don't think I've ignored anyone yet for a stupid offer/stupid haggling. Besides, it can be entertaining in small doses. At least more entertaining than the d--k measuring and chest thumping in some threads.

2 back and forth and then a do you want it or not. If I am going to sell I want to do so quickly. The price will reflect.

A simple no thank you to the low ball and no counter offer. Would you take $85.00.

No thank you!

Back
Top Bottom