How manydickering PM's or post replys are enough to hit snooze

Votes: 3 6.0%

Votes: 16 32.0%

Votes: 7 14.0%

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Tacos,

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters
You know he won't see this,he ignores you! Lolz,Can't blame him .

You can do the same, if your delicate sensibilities get offended. LOL couldn't blame you and could care less.

Do you also just focus in on CNN for all your news? Seems like it, since you will form your opinion with just one skewed version of the conversation. Constitutional Crisis, Collusion, Mueller Report,.....

I often heard the late Clarence Franklin, God rest his soul, tell someone to their face when they told him "I can buy this for $!23.00 at Bubba's BAit and Tackle, and he would tell them "Well, then you'd be a fool to buy it here wouldn't you" and refuse to sell it to them.

I liked old Clarence, used to buy from him when his “store” was in his basement, he had great deals and was a great guy to just hang out and talk with.

What if you have a used item for lets say $500 and Buds has the exact same item for $400 brand new? Asking for a friend :boink:
See it ll the time. Tell your friend that Bud's Gun's are not made out of gold like some here appear to be.

I have enough respect left not to dicker. If someone posts something I want for sale, and I think it's a good price, and I can afford it, I'll buy it at the price stated. If I see something I want and I think it's overpriced, I move on. When I sell something (and I don't do that much), I do a good bit of research to make sure I think it's priced fairly. I probably would ignore any dickering. I may discuss a trade, but I'm not going to take a lot of guff.

95% of the 200+ members that I have on Ignore, got their badge for poor communication skills, being inconsiderate half wits, lying, or lameass excuses. The only reason they are on Ignore is because that's the only way to distinguish them from the trustworthy members on the ODT.

I have found that folks that are good with apologies or excuses, are seldom good for anything else.

I send a PM and it goes unanswered, yet the recipient has been touring around on the ODT site, (reposting, posting, making comments, etc. "not just logged in @KenFord")

Sometimes it's just the first PM.
"Is this still available?" The ad wouldn't be 24 hours old. What would make someone think it wasn't available?
That's a stupid question.

"I want to buy your gun." That usually doesn't end well either. Some of the people that are members of the ODT have less than a 5th grade mentality.

"Wish you were closer." When the ad plainly states that the sailor will ship. SMH

Let's not leave out those who have "postal phobias" and can neither send or receive packages. lol
I've been getting this a lot, an I blame sites like offer up an let go...the single response "I'm interested"....replied by a solemn "cool" or "okay"

Back
Top Bottom