• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

just mad

if needed are you willing to stand along side of me in front of the theater with a sign?

• yes

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • dont choose this one. i will spring for 5 buck pizza and cold water

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

poopdaddy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
496   0
Reaction score
ok
so tonight we go to the theater in griffin. I pay my money, go up to the counter and spend an outrageous amount of money on 3 cokes and a popcorn. as I am standing there a cop comes up and asks " are you carrying?" I say yes. I am the told I need to put my weapon in the car, the theater does not allow carry. I have no problem with a business choosing not to let people carry. my problem is they have no sign and wait until I have spent my money with them.
I put it in the car, and to keep the peace with my wife I stayed.
I plan on giving them a piece of my mind on Monday, and I gave the manger a polite piece of mind.
so what they are doing is not giving me the choice to not offend them or break there rules, until I have broken there rules.
several time a week I leave my weapon in my truck because of a sign. but I have the choice to do business with them or go somewhere else. it is something I do out of respect, but I think this is kinda ball-less.
what do you think?
sorry for the rant format, but I am ranting!
I think I will be looking for a full refund, and a sign on the door!

I shoot what I carry and carry what I shoot. so it is a full size (ruger p89) and it was tucked under my shirt. it does print, but I would rather have it over a compact. I think I may need to pick up a little ccw for days I need it. take one to the car and bring another back;)

I shoot what I carry and carry what I shoot. so it is a full size (ruger p89) and it was tucked under my shirt. it does print, but I would rather have it over a compact. I think I may need to pick up a little ccw for days I need it. take one to the car and bring another back;)
That's a great idea!!!

City of Griffin Cop or Spalding County Sheriff's Deputy?
It will most likely be S.O. we don't do security for the theatres, and we wouldn't of been there unless somebody called in on him.

Last edited:
Sherriff
it was Duncan, and he was super cool about it, and also made a comment about there lack of testies for not putting up the sign. he was just doing what the owners wanted. I have no problem with his job, I feal sorry he had to do it.

Sherriff
it was Duncan, and he was super cool about it, and also made a comment about there lack of testies for not putting up the sign. he was just doing what the owners wanted. I have no problem with his job, I feal sorry he had to do it.
Yeah its awkward, I like to thank people for carrying.

People should learn to protect themselves.

Back
Top Bottom