• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

just mad

if needed are you willing to stand along side of me in front of the theater with a sign?

• yes

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • dont choose this one. i will spring for 5 buck pizza and cold water

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Now back to the original point of the thread . . . yeah the no guns allowed crap irritates me. Only solution I have . . . wear a smaller gun . . .that's what I do . . . I don't open carry, I don't have blue line stickers, I don't wear cop or gun shirts . . . I just blend in and smile.

and about the off duty arrest stuff . . can I do it? sure. If it's a life or death situation sure I'll get involved and hopefully I come out on the life side . . . otherwise, to whatever LEO is working . . I'll be your best concerned citizen witness and tell you exactly which way they went. :becky:

Now back to the original point of the thread . . . yeah the no guns allowed crap irritates me. Only solution I have . . . wear a smaller gun . . .that's what I do . . . I don't open carry, I don't have blue line stickers, I don't wear cop or gun shirts . . . I just blend in and smile.

and about the off duty arrest stuff . . can I do it? sure. If it's a life or death situation sure I'll get involved and hopefully I come out on the life side . . . otherwise, to whatever LEO is working . . I'll be your best concerned citizen witness and tell you exactly which way they went. :becky:
I'm the same way, I'm not going to stop a guy while off duty for rubbing a stop sign but if a guy is beating his wife I'm going to step in

but carrying a huge honkin gun for all to see is my right!

Sorta off topic... But I dont get the ability of ANY LEO having the latitude to moonlight on a security gig. For example, I worked for HP for nearly 30 years and IF I touched a repair of say a DELL they would fire you on the spot... I speak from experience of seeing it happen. I'm paying the LEO's salary as a citizen and he is getting paid by a private party on the side? Just my opinion LEO's not having this option.

one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.
Yeah. He's a jolly green giant teddy bear. Lol. Sometimes I amuse myself picturing the small patch of face he must see in the mirror as he walks up to a car door. Lol. I bet by the time he gets to the rear fender the eyes are as big as the mirror.

. . . I won't lie, my first pistol was a Hi-Point C9 and I open carried that thing every where! . . . . . A lot has changed in 9 years . . . . lol

Sorta off topic... But I dont get the ability of ANY LEO having the latitude to moonlight on a security gig. For example, I worked for HP for nearly 30 years and IF I touched a repair of say a DELL they would fire you on the spot... I speak from experience of seeing it happen. I'm paying the LEO's salary as a citizen and he is getting paid by a private party on the side? Just my opinion LEO's not having this option.
He's not "double dipping" so what's the issue. It WOULD be an issue if he wasn't getting paid by the business and the department was just sending a cop over to sit there. The business is taking all the cost involved, so the "tax-payer" argument is non-existent. That's the very reason they are paying "extra" in addition to their taxes (because they are tax-payers also). You as a citizen are not paying for anything, the business is.

Back
Top Bottom