• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just moved to GA

1   0
Reaction score
Family and I just moved on August the 3rd to the Savannah/Hinesville Area. Already shot two local competitions and feel right at home.

Looking to utilize the classifieds to sell a few items after doing some house cleaning. Kind of tired of shipping all the time on other forums.

About me: Been shooting since was 5 or 6. Did a little deer and small game hunting. Got hooked on NRA high power rifle competition and developed a taste for military surplus rifles. I shot camp Perry for the first time this year and placed 350/1074 in the presidents 100. That's about it I guess.

Bill

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Welcome to Georgia and OTD. I'm fairly new to OTD but it is a great community to offload things you don't need. You'll also be tempted to buy stuff.. so you screwed yourself there. Make sure to vote and learn what areas of Savannah you and your family should stay away from. Cheers bud.

Family and I just moved on August the 3rd to the Savannah/Hinesville Area. Already shot two local competitions and feel right at home.

Looking to utilize the classifieds to sell a few items after doing some house cleaning. Kind of tired of shipping all the time on other forums.

Bill

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
You will meet some really cool guys on here. I’ve made a couple of lifelong friends. Enjoy.

giphy (3)(1).gif

Back
Top Bottom