• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just ran this crew off from my neighbors place.

giphy.gif

"Two WILD and Crazy Guys ... !"

Lol. He just showed up and checked you out?

I was at work at the school last year and a teacher saw him under a car. Of course they freaked cause they were scared that he'd "attack a student." So I went to check it out and found him. I just sat there on the curb and he got courious. Eventually he made his way to me. He was starved, I think he was abandoned by his mother for whatever reason. I brought him home and took care of him.

He was a trip. No one could touch him except me. When I'd hold him, and a cat came around, he would stand straight up and show his teeth!! It was hilarious. The cats were my even studying his ass!!

He was doing well for a week. Putting weight on and getting very active. Then I came home one day and he was suffering to just breath. Just took a bad turn for the worse. So after much thought, I couldn't stand the thought of him going through what he was going through. So I put him down. One of the hardest things I've ever done.

I was at work at the school last year and a teacher saw him under a car. Of course they freaked cause they were scared that he'd "attack a student." So I went to check it out and found him. I just sat there on the curb and he got courious. Eventually he made his way to me. He was starved, I think he was abandoned by his mother for whatever reason. I brought him home and took care of him.

He was a trip. No one could touch him except me. When I'd hold him, and a cat came around, he would stand straight up and show his teeth!! It was hilarious. The cats were my even studying his ass!!

He was doing well for a week. Putting weight on and getting very active. Then I came home one day and he was suffering to just breath. Just took a bad turn for the worse. So after much thought, I couldn't stand the thought of him going through what he was going through. So I put him down. One of the hardest things I've ever done.

man i want to raise one fully bad. we've always taken in injured wildlife but never had a coon hang around long. last one i found in the middle of the road that had obviously been hit but appeared to be doing well and maybe just a broke leg. somehow got him in the bed of my truck took him home and he did great the first night eating and drinking and seemed to be doing well but then i came out the next morning and he had sadly passed.

What a blessing to be able to see them. So many people nowadays are wrapped up in city living and busy lives that they'll never get an opportunity to enjoy natures gifts. I'd be watching them every chance I got. Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom