• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just rescued.....updated and pics

a pair of dogs dumped at a chemical at exit 12 off of I-16, we live in Roberta so it was little bit of a drive. Not sure of what they are, either ''Boxer'' mix or ''Pit'' mix. We have determined that they are sisters. One's a little larger than the other and they have similar markings. Malnourished, a few sores, shedding hair and skin fakes. Teeth are very clean which surprised us. These two are in love with my wife and I. They are such loving dogs and am really surprised that someone would dump such beautiful animals.
Well we are trying to fatten them up and worm them before their first vet visit for shots and check up. Already seeing signs of their coats getting shiny and less skin flacks. I figurin' that the largest one will go about 100 to 125 lbs when shes healthy and the smaller one 75 to 100 lbs.
Going to start walking them around the property today to get them familiar with the boundaries and to get them used to being around our other ''Pit/ Shepard'' mix.
Lookin' forward to havin' a couple of new found friends gettin' a new lease on life.

I'll post some pics later.
God bless you sir.

Reactions: MRH
This is awesome! It makes me happy for these girls, and for you. I don't know who is luckier, you or them. They are beautiful and will probably be the best dogs you've ever had. Good on you, and congrats!

Back
Top Bottom