• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just scored my Old Florida Guy car.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Yes, its barn fresh,literally. Its a 19 and 88 Chrysler LeBaron ragtop. I know absolutely nothing about it accept its been parked about 20 years. New fuel pump? Yes definitely. I wanted one of these when I was a teenager and moved to Deerfield Beach. This thing has south Florida written all over it. I gotta get me a white belt and some some Brute after shave.

Attachments

• Chrysler 2.jpeg
    Chrysler 2.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 216
  • Chrysler.jpeg
    Chrysler.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 221
Yes, its barn fresh,literally. Its a 19 and 88 Chrysler LeBaron ragtop. I know absolutely nothing about it accept its been parked about 20 years. New fuel pump? Yes definitely. I wanted one of these when I was a teenager and moved to Deerfield Beach. This thing has south Florida written all over it. I gotta get me a white belt and some some Brute after shave.
I worked at Chrysler in High School my senior year in 1990. I loved these cars. Getting hard to find for sure.

I've owned two other 88 K cars back in 2010/2011. One was a Kenmore white sedan and one was a sky blue coupe 5 speed which was very rare. They both had the 2.2 liter Mopar engine which is about the best 4 cylinder they ever had. This LeBaron ( I'm told) has the turbo engine which is not so good news. The turbo engines were built by Mitsubishi and spotty at best as far as reliability.
The car is still on the rollback up in Perry. There will be an early 50s Packard Clipper and a late 70s Chrysler Imperial coming from the same location.

Back
Top Bottom