• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just taking a survey?

I agree with OP. Why waste time? How about “if available.......here’s what I’m thinking”. That’s like the craigslist scammers that are just fishing for a “yes” which I largely ignore.

OP, that's nothing.

Member A post gun.
Member B say's I'll take.
Member C (me) sends PM asking if the deal worked out or if gun was still available?

This was all last Thursday. Gun is still listed and member A has not been on since last Friday...

I agree with OP. Why waste time? How about “if available.......here’s what I’m thinking”. That’s like the craigslist scammers that are just fishing for a “yes” which I largely ignore.

I guess they are the single thought texters.
When I send an offer, the only thing left is for them to agree or a counter offer, but all this back and fourth for days on end are ridiculous.

The ODT is just a random sample of Georgia's population, which about half are stupid.
No reading /comprehension skills.
Can't carry on an intelligent conversation, but can come up with lies and lame excuses for their stupidity.
Ain't got two nickels in their pocket to rub together.
I have yet to figure out how any grown ass man can walk around with less than $500.00 cash in his pocket.

Hey coach, if you put me on ignore, my post won't hurt your wee little feelings. lol

I guess they are the single thought texters.
When I send an offer, the only thing left is for them to agree or a counter offer, but all this back and fourth for days on end are ridiculous.

The ODT is just a random sample of Georgia's population, which about half are stupid.
No reading /comprehension skills.
Can't carry on an intelligent conversation, but can come up with lies and lame excuses for their stupidity.
Ain't got two nickels in their pocket to rub together.
I have yet to figure out how any grown ass man can walk around with less than $500.00 cash in his pocket.

Hey coach, if you put me on ignore, my post won't hurt your wee little feelings. lol
I would like and agree with this post, but you've been banned too many times....

:boink:

Back
Top Bottom