• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just traded in my White 2017 GTR for...

Normally I'd never read a post that long......Well written, I must be a car NUT!!!! Anyways, congrats. I suppose you got a great deal on a super rare collectable car. The thing is you need to be vary careful with it as it's likely a great investment. That car will likely be worth an awful lot of money some day. You owe it the respect it deserves to be a great investment, don't mess it up!!

Thanks Basstracker. I completely agree. Have fun with it, but don't do anything that can't be reversed and always keep it mint as well as keep all the original parts and documentation. I just bought a car lift for my garage, but I'll still take it to the dealer for oil changes. Simply for the service documentation. This is a "forever" car in my mind right now, but things change, life happens and you never know when you might need the money in the future for health or investment opportunities.

Thanks Basstracker. I completely agree. Have fun with it, but don't do anything that can't be reversed and always keep it mint as well as keep all the original parts and documentation. I just bought a car lift for my garage, but I'll still take it to the dealer for oil changes. Simply for the service documentation. This is a "forever" car in my mind right now, but things change, life happens and you never know when you might need the money in the future for health or investment opportunities.
This is all true. The worst problem you have is other people, ie wrecks..... I think you have a real investment there

Back
Top Bottom