• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just traded in my White 2017 GTR for...

Dyno'd the new GTR to get a baseline number before I start modifying it. Its rated at 600 crank HP so I guessed it would put down 510-520awhp on the dynojet. It was way higher. Makes sense as it is way faster than my previous 2017 GTR which had 565hp stock. Certainly feels way more than 35hp faster and now I know why.

This is also my first attempt at making a video. I got a free video editor on my phone, so I got carried away with the FX. Let me know if you think my video editing skills are Hollywood material. I'm also gonna start doing "real" videos of my dozen or so transferable machineguns. I have a few crappy ones on there that I snapped over the years, but now with the dyno video editing success, I think I'll try the guns next.

Dyno'd the new GTR to get a baseline number before I start modifying it. Its rated at 600 crank HP so I guessed it would put down 510-520awhp on the dynojet. It was way higher. Makes sense as it is way faster than my previous 2017 GTR which had 565hp stock. Certainly feels way more than 35hp faster and now I know why.

This is also my first attempt at making a video. I got a free video editor on my phone, so I got carried away with the FX. Let me know if you think my video editing skills are Hollywood material. I'm also gonna start doing "real" videos of my dozen or so transferable machineguns. I have a few crappy ones on there that I snapped over the years, but now with the dyno video editing success, I think I'll try the guns next.

Sounds like you should be good to go. After I built and upgraded my hot rod I hoped I would've improved my performance by 20%. I wound up with more than 50%. I had built it so that if I wanted to I could add NOS and or a supercharger. I decided I was good right where I was. That car you have should be a great investment going forward. Keeping it stock should be the ticket

You know anyone that has experience tuning the Mitsubishi Starion ? I got a neighbor that’s wanting to get one.
A Starion...? Lol....wow that takes me back. Always liked those.
1664727339121.png

I love car/truck stories. Even though I am not an import guy I love to hear someone talk with your passion about a car or truck. I'm the same way about the old stuff. I have a 1972C10 swapped with a 2018 Camaro drive train, a stock 1984c10 restored and a stock 1967 GTO.

Just did my first semi-legit video with the GTR. It was to test stability of a POV Camera and Mount setup, doing a high-speed test and launch control. I just started this youtube channel, so I will be mostly doing machine gun videos out of my collection. But I would say 30-50% will be fast cars and cool things like my survival setup/methodologies, zodiac adventure boat and stuff like that.

This is essentially the first video, so let me get your critique. I'm sure a little background music would of been good, but let me know. I'll start posting machinegun videos in the media section here soon, so I think we can make it basically a community channel with ODT'r feedback and suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom