• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just when we think we have it bad, life steps up and shows you different.

I tried to click on the link and it came back, "Page Not Found".

search Brandon Pritchard and I think it is the first one that comes up. Picture of him with his dog.

Everything he says he can use can be covered by Lowes. He says he is saving for first and last months rent to get a place.

oh look, didn’t know any better beyond making a ****ing effort (thought it was a good idea at the time) gave up my rights to the govt and now need help cause you know...veteran and all that respect the feels and ya. ok still got facebook for expanding the feels

no disrespect to actual vets since they are covered when caring for my dog or cat

No disrespect but I have no idea what any of this means.

I'm confused...
Homeless and living in a tent but on FB ???? Tent have built-in WiFi ??? And computer/smart phone...

All he originally said was that he was homeless and could he borrow a heater to stay warm at night. His co-worker reluctantly said he is homeless living in a tent until he has enough money to get a place. The hotel where he works lets him use the shower there. There are homeless Veterans out there and some do better than others.

When my father died last January I spoke to the mortician and he had just picked up a Vietnam Veteran that died alone at a local motel. He was homeless and someone gave him money to get a hotel room for 2 days. The old guy died there in the room. Mortician paid for his funeral himself. Damn sad.

No disrespect but I have no idea what any of this means.
Allow me - I speak jive......

Home boy is saying in his opinion, a veteran that makes what he might consider as bad life decisions, is not worthy of assistance or emphathy based purely on having served their country.

He does, however, seem to hold veterinarians in high esteem.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

and never dry clean a sleeping bag with out airing it out for a day in the wind...the chemicals (111 oxygen depleting halogenated hydrocarbon ) used will stay in the materials..and you can suffocate
Not that I'd be dry cleaning a sleeping bag but...Dang! That's crazy....

Back
Top Bottom