• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just when you thought Oracles couldn't get cheaper...

Hell at this rate they'll be raising prices for Black Friday.
I guess that’s why Black Friday seemed like such a bust last year.

Prices were already so damn low that we had gotten spoiled. LOL!

In the future we’ll definitely be looking back on these times and wishing we had loaded up on ARs and ammo.

I guess that’s why Black Friday seemed like such a bust last year.

Prices were already so damn low that we had gotten spoiled. LOL!

In the future we’ll definitely be looking back on these times and wishing we had loaded up on ARs and ammo.
We haven't had a super good black Friday in a bit because of super low regular prices.

folks have been saying that for a year but they keep going lower. can’t wait for the day of the $200 ar.
I just can’t see them getting down to $200 for a complete gun. Not for anything worth a damn anyway. I may be wrong. Heck, I hope I AM wrong.

I don’t even need another AR but if they get down to $200 for a decent model I’ll probably have to bust out my wallet and get one.

I just can’t see them getting down to $200 for a complete gun. Not for anything worth a damn anyway. I may be wrong. Heck, I hope I AM wrong.

I don’t even need another AR but if they get down to $200 for a decent model I’ll probably have to bust out my wallet and get one.

When I read this it really made me think...I just saw a decent $289 AR, brand new, and I did not buy it. LOL...I will never forget 2012. The gun market will not always be this good. I should have bought 5 of these.

Back
Top Bottom