• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just when you thought you’ve heard it all. 6 years old… 67 years old… 72 years old…. Now a K9 killer?

Still a couple of issues, why blame the dog, did he testify that he had stepped on the trigger;
and do you need a special license for freak hunting in Kansas?

Turkey shoots man

POTOSI, Mo. —
A man showing off a turkey he thought he had killed was shot in the leg when the wounded bird thrashed around in his car trunk and triggered his shotgun.

To make matters worse, it turns out that Larry Lands and his 16-year-old son were hunting a week before the start of turkey season and will probably be fined, county Sheriff Ron Skiles said.

While the son was pulling the turkey out of the trunk, the bird began struggling, according to the sheriff, and its claw fired the gun. The shot went through the side panel of the car and into Lands’ leg.

Turkey shoots man

POTOSI, Mo. —
A man showing off a turkey he thought he had killed was shot in the leg when the wounded bird thrashed around in his car trunk and triggered his shotgun.

To make matters worse, it turns out that Larry Lands and his 16-year-old son were hunting a week before the start of turkey season and will probably be fined, county Sheriff Ron Skiles said.

While the son was pulling the turkey out of the trunk, the bird began struggling, according to the sheriff, and its claw fired the gun. The shot went through the side panel of the car and into Lands’ leg.
"But, if I didn't hunt the turkey. I made that up. The bird just flew into my trunk."
Should the bird be fined for hunting a turkey of a hunter?

Back
Top Bottom