• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields transferring (merged)

Edog537

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
110   0
Reaction score
Well Bye. Couldn't win the job. Over hyped primadonna. This is the SEC son, seems grown man football was more than you can handle. Jake Fromm is the 5 Star QB killer. Get to steppin. I hear you might be able to win the job at Kennesaw State.

Little Turd.

If you are a Georgia fan I don't see how you can be happy about that. Maybe the rest of the freshman class who have the chance to be all SEC but got little play so far this year, like Adam Anderson, will transfer too. Then all the "git er done" crowd can say "wee hoo".

Don’t blame the kid. He’s just not quite good enough to take the job from Fromm. It’s hard to win the job if your a passing QB from another passing QB if the other guy is ballin out.

As an Auburn fan, I would be lying if I said I wouldn't want him on the Plains! But knowing Malzhan, I'm not sure he could woo him to play for the Tigers. He couldn't even convince Kelly Bryant that Auburn was the best fit for him knowing what Newton and Marshall were able to do in his offense.

As an Auburn fan, I would be lying if I said I wouldn't want him on the Plains! But knowing Malzhan, I'm not sure he could woo him to play for the Tigers. He couldn't even convince Kelly Bryant that Auburn was the best fit for him knowing what Newton and Marshall were able to do in his offense.
Auburn would only take him if he gets kicked out of another school first!

he will sit out a year, so he didnt think this through.He will play at Ga just not next year.But someone coached him to leave.

Auburn would only take him if he gets kicked out of another school first!

Guess you could say Auburn knows how to rehabilitate college players who messed up at one school but figured things out for us. Lol! I will always stand in amazement at what Nick Marshall nearly pulled off for Auburn back in 2013. That was a magical season on the plains minus the final outcome vs FSU.

Back
Top Bottom